Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Quick hits with Drenard Williams


Drenard Williams (Texas State photo)



Q: What's on your iPod these days?
A: Tons of different music, but right now, I'm really digging "Tha Carter III," Lil Wayne's new CD.

Q: What's your favorite song off "Tha Carter III"?
A: The song that goes (he proceeds to sing). "Ms. Officer," that's it.


Q: Who is your secret celebrity crush?
A: Man, I would love to say I would take them all, but I need to pick one. Give me Ashanti and I would know what to do with her.


Q: Do you have a hidden talent?
A: Not many of the guys think so, but I can sing a little bit. If you catch me around the shower, you'll hear something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This "Quick Hits" is a really cool idea. Fun, light, blog-worthy reading. Where is the link to your blog on the San Marcos Daily Record's home page?