Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Quick hits with Donovan King


(Texas State photo)

Q: What's on your iPod these days?
A: I listen to a little Tracy Lawrence to get my little country on. Then the new Lil Wayne CD and a Ludacris mixtape. Then a little bit of Metallica and some Marilyn Manson.

Q: What's your typical pre-game ritual?
A: Eat a good meal, rock out and get ready for the game.


Q: What's the song that gets you pumped up for games?

A: Drowing Pool, "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor."

Q: Who's your secret celebrity crush?
A: I'd have to go with Vivica Fox. She's pretty old, but still looks good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That man's got some good tastes. Wouldn't have pegged him for a Marilyn Manson fan, though.

San Marcos Daily Record said...

I can't say I thought of him as a Marilyn Manson fan either, but hey, surprises always make things more interesting.