Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Three reasons why Texas State will win on Saturday...

Today, I asked Texas State head coach Brad Wright and Courtney Smith for three reasons why the team will beat Montana. Here are their responses:

Wright: "Well, I think our team thinks we can and that's the most important thing. I think we're going to have more speed than what they're used to seeing. I really believe our defense is going to step up in a way that Montana doesn't think they can. I feel that we're a better football team than Montana gives us credit for. I've heard from them up there that this is just a warm-up game for next week. You know, let them overlook us."

Smith: "Coming into this week, we're firing on offense. We're hungry on defense and three, we just want to play. We have nothing to lose. We don't feel like our backs are against the wall. We just want to play."


Sounds like the Bobcats are confident in what they will do on Saturday. The Daily Record will be there for all of your coverage needs.

No comments: