Thursday, October 16, 2008

Quick interview with Bradley George...

Q: Is it more important to win the game against UCA or avoid another let down?
A: I think it's more important to win. I think we need to be 2-0. We're going in thinking we're going to win, but right now, we're 1-0, period. We're here to win a conference championship.

Q: What did it feel like going into McNeese and pulling out the win?
A: Any time you get a lead like we did against a team like McNeese, it feels good. We score points, but I think we executed well. We have to give ourselves a little bit of credit. Our O-line played phenomenal last week against one of the quickest defenses we'll see.

Q: While looking at tape of Central Arkansas, what do you think of Larry Hart (DE)?
A: From what I've seen, he's the best defensive end I've seen on film so far this year. He's probably all-conference or All-America. I don't know his numbers or his stats, but he's real good and they have a solid defensive line around him.

No comments: